New Antea garden lamp, solar powered, a PVC case, in the basement, contains the control unit and the battery.
The light is produced by 18 high brightness LED, with illuminating power equivalent to a traditional bulb from ca 50W.
Auto power on and off at dusk till dawn (in the summer, in conditions of optimal insolation)
The peculiarity of this lamp consists in the summer/winter function, which allows, during the winter months (when the insolation is poor) to reduce the light intensity and therefore the energy necessary to the lamp. The kit allows 10 hours lighting in summertime (with maximum light intensity) and winter (with reduced intensity).
- Dimensions (including panel ) : H 1450 x W 280 x D 200
- Weight: 10 kg
- Luminous intensity : 450 lumens - reduced to 225 lumens in the winter to increase the autonomy
- Panel : 10W policrystalline
- Battery: 12Ah
- Autonomy in case of bad weather : 2-3 days
- Control unit with automatic ignition
- Daily autonomy in summer: up at dawn with maximum brightness
- Daily autonomy in winter: up to 10h with function ""Winter"" (reduced brightness)