Suntaste solar oven: the most natural, tasty and easy way of cooking. (Delivered door-to-door in mainland Portugal, including black colored pot and roasting pan)
These were the guidelines for designing the Suntaste, a practical, effective and versatile solar oven. When used outdoors, with a clear sky, it excels on the following:
- Cooking all sorts of dishes except frying while keeping the food tasty and moisty;
- Dehydrating food, by keeping the door slightly open and the lid focused on the Sun.
While indoors, it’s also very useful for:
- Working as a retained heat oven, completing the cooking process initiated in another oven or stove (like a hay box) and sparing energy;
- Making yogurts by using its excellent insulation and keeping both lid and door closed.
All this while benefiting from many additional advantages:
- Moderate cooking temperatures keep the food’s flavors and moist resulting in delicious dishes.
- No danger of burning food means no attention is needed and users have more free time.
- Easy to carry and to store while not in use. - No consumption of scarce resources or expensive energy. - No harmful emissions nor CO2.
- Very safe as the outside never gets hot enough to cause skin burns.
Come funziona? Clicca qui per saperne di più