The thermostatic digital head TTD101 autonomously and automatically adjusts the radiator on which it is installed, maintaining the setted temperature and reducing consumption and increasing the comfort of the environment.
The head TTD101, particularly low cost, reduces fuel consumption and slightly increases the thermal comfort of the surroundings.
The head TTD101 can be manually programmed, or by using the convenient USB TTD programmer, once defined these programs through a PC they can be easily transferred to the TTD101 heads through the USB port.
- LCD Display
- Standby LCD display
- Weekly adjustment function, automatic or manual.
- Programming: hourly and weekly (maximum 4 on / off cycles daily).
- Function ""holidays"" that keeps consumption to a minimum during holiday periods.
- Displays on the program and the set temperature.
- Detection function opening the door / window.
- Child lock feature.
- Calc stop
- Frost protection function
- Quick and easy programming with TTD USB programmer
- Batteries: 2 x AA, IEC LR6, 1.5V (lifetime 6 years).
- Dimensions: 54 (L) x 66 (A) x 70 (P) mm
- Thrust force of the piston head: 80N
Installation and regulation instruction video