PWM 20A charge controllers are perfect for small and medium structures, and for the controlled battery charge (electrolyte liquid or gel made). Charge controllers have a 12V or 24V voltage (auto).
Charge controllers have small display that show the status of the controller and even that of the accessories connected to it (like panels and accumulators). It also monitors the battery avoiding both overload and underload.
The controller automatically carries out these functions depending on threshold voltage: respectively HVD (High Voltage Differential) e LVD (Low Voltage Differential).
Thanks to these functions, accumulators will be more efficient and long-lasting.
These disconnection processes, automatically carried out by the controller, are based on a parameter, the SOC (Status of Charge), which is also automatically calculated by the device.
The SOC is a very important parameter which the protections for overload and underload depend on.
Another parameter based on the SOC is the LVR (Load Voltage Regulation). Thanks to this parameter, the device knows when accumulators are loaded enough for a connection (since with the LVD protection they could be disconnected).
The electronic system is protected with a dust proof cover.
- 2 USB port 2A
- PWM shunt battery charging
- Overload protection (both input and output)
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection (both for modules and batteries)
- Temperature compensation
- Possibility of selecting the battery type (electrolyte liquid or gel)
- Low battery display indicator
- Blocking diode within the controller
- Protection of the battery from overload (programmable)
- Protection of the battery from a full discharge (programmable)
- Automatic charge reconnection to the accumulators (battery gets disconnected to prevent a full discharge)
- State of charge and system malfunctions with display indicator
- Reverse current protections at night (due to the accumulators)
||12 / 24V (auto detect)
|Maximum input current
|Maximum output current
||da -20 a + 60 C
|Type of charge
|Type of protection
||13,5 x 7 x 3,5 cm