The WRM-15 is a MPPT charge controller (*) Made in Italy suitable for cabins, RVs, boats, lighting, video surveillance, traffic signs, and in general for every isolated PV system.
App for smartphone control
The charge controller has a built in search of the maximum power panel (MPPT) (*)
The controller makes the PV module work at its point of maximum power.
It extracts from the panel the maximum possible power and charge the battery with an improvement of 30% on PWM controllers.
With a MPPT circuit, you can also use 24V photovoltaic modules to charge 12V batteries.
You can also use the amorphous silicon modules normally not suited for traditional controllers.
WRM-15 has a payload program management in various applications;
- Cameras that have to work only during the day,
- Flashing lights or road signs that have run only at night
- Lighting systems that must operate for a certain number of hours per night.
The WRM-15 detects the day / night depending on the voltage of the panel, it is not necessary to connect additional sensors to the controller.
• Charge MPPT algorithm (*)
• App for smartphone control
• Automatic detection of battery voltage 12V / 24V
• Wide range of input voltage panel: 0-100V
• Maximum power panel for 12V battery 250W and 500W for 24V battery
• Suitable for sealed batteries, GEL , acid free and Lithium
• Charge voltage temperature compensated
• Integrated blocking diode
• 18 programs for load management
• Low Battery Protection
• Protection against over-temperature
• Reverse polarity protection Battery
• Overload protection on output
• Metal IP20
• Dimensions 160 x 134 x 49 mm
• Metal IP20
• Weight 515 g